Sunday 14 June 2009

Baptists Assembling in Wales

It was with great regret that I decided not to attend Momentum: the Assembling of Baptists (BUGB and BUW) in Carmarthen this weekend but having the Fair Trade Fashion show at church on Friday night proved to be a great success. I was hoping to go down for the Saturday but having been on church activities the Saturday before, having BUGB Faith and Unity Exec in Manchester for two more days last week, and going away again for two more days of Racial Justice training next week I decided I needed to be at home and see my family.

But rejoice, rejoice, the clever techno wizards have already got the main talks from Tony Campolo and David Kerrigan on the net which you can download from http://www.baptistassemblyinwales.org

The folks who went from my church have claimed it was a great event so let's pray we go from strength to strength and I'll organise my diary better next year.

No comments: